viernes, 12 de marzo de 2010



English

I write a lot
all the time
ideas, plans, projects, thoughts, feelings,
sometimes I write deep thoughts, other simply beatiful

I always think about post that texts, but I know they will never be here
they are so mine that I would feel naked if I post them
other times because i loose the papers
and most of the times because they are not finished

Now i am in California

Here the time goes fast, and slow...
Some days i wish I could take the car and drive to my home
or just walk allong the busiest streets in Madrid

I miss the rain and the cold weather
people say you want what you don´t have, but in my case is not like that
I like the bad weather, it makes you think about deeper thoughts
so, that´s why I think i´m in love with London

Right now I´m listening "The greatest" of Cat Power
It´s like come back to the past in Madrid when i watched for the first time "My Blueberry Nights"

Being here my hais has grown, and i had a haircut
and despite this, when i will come back to Spain it will be longer than ever
I´m not blond anymore, now i´m brunette
I have gained weight, and i´m losing it
I´m growing and learning...

No hay comentarios: